Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Design Appreciation

Good Products
PRESSO-LTD AGS 60XUL or, a very useful fishing rod


Storm Umbrella
Pictures obtained from:http://www.g-mark.org/

For the fishing rod with the long model name, it is a good product as it has a grip which prevents the rod from slipping off your hand which is useful when catching strong fishes plus, the rod and the handle is detachable for portability. For the Storm Umbrella, its aerodynamic design makes it easier for users to walk through storms without the umbrella being "overturned". Plus, the umbrella offers more protection to the back so users can focus on covering their face. It is also useful for people carrying bags since there is more protection to the back.

Bad Products
Weighted Wii-mote dumbbell skin

The Lego-Cookie-Cutter


The bad things about this products are that for the Wii-mote weighted skin cover, it reduces maneuverability when playing games and it is also quite dangerous as it is heavier because, if it were to somehow fly out of your hand, it can injure and might even kill anyone in its way(The skin comes in 2lb or 5lb). It also does more property damage if it were to fly out.
For the lego-cookie cutter, since the size of the cutters are the same as the 1 x 1 pieces, it is almost impossible to take the cookie dough off the cutter. And even if you manage to get it off, it will lose its lego shape. And even if you freeze the dough to keep its shape, the moment you bake it, it will come out as a small irritating clump of dough.


3 comments:

  1. Yes I agree with your Wii cover, when I play wii i wouldn't want some weight to bear so it will stop me from winning. I also agree with your storm umbrella because while walking home as it si raining my bag will still be wet from the rain as the normal umbrella I am using cannot cover my back-so it is good for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your wii remote as I wouldn't want to hurt someone or potentially kill when playing Wii. For the storm umbrella I also agree with you as I would not want my bag to get wet while in the rain

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, if we are playing sports games on Wii, it will affect our performance, it would make our performance not improve. I also like the storm umbrella suggestion, it looks quite interesting.

    ReplyDelete